Established in 1992, the Covington Chamber represents a great group of businesses that love their community and we encourage you to support them with your business. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource and encourage you to explore everything that our Chamber and community have to offer!
The Covington Chamber of Commerce is committed to actively promoting a strong local community through business advocacy while enhancing the demand for business in Covington and the South Sound region.
The Covington Chamber's mission is to enhance the demand for business in our community through:
- Offering members opportunities to grow their business through education, networking & referrals.
- Expanding partnerships to create a strong local economy.
- Advocating for pro-business policies.
- Strengthening the community through leadership development.
- Enhancing business perception within local education communities.
- To view our 2015-2017 Strategic Plan click here.
The Value of Chambers
Do you know how your local chamber of commerce works for you? Your business? Your community?
View this video to find out more about the value of the chamber.
Join the Chamber
The Covington Chamber of Commerce is a value-based membership organization. You and your business will find added benefits above and beyond the business expense of paying your annual dues amount.
Pay your Membership Dues Online:
Chamber Partners afford even greater value. Each level of partnership includes a year of membership and promotion along with a personalized sponsorship and marketing package.
- Credibility in the community
- Ribbon cutting within first year of opening
- Membership plaque & window decal
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities
- City and Chamber partnership
- Pro-business advocacy in government affairs
- Business education opportunities
- Voting privileges
- Business cards displayed in Chamber lobby
- Display marketing materials in Chamber lobby
- Chamber referrals and Member-to-Member referrals
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Event promotion on Chamber calendar Click here
- Use of Chamber logo in business advertising and website
- Listing in printed Chamber Business Directory & Community Guide
- Business profile page on Chamber website business directory
- Link to business website on Chamber website
- Online map to business on Chamber website
- Subscription to Chamber eNewsletter
Discounts & Programs
- Member pricing for Chamber events
- Member-to-Member discounts
- Comcast Business service discounts Click here
- AAOA discount programs: Health, dental & vision insurance, travel discounts, etc. Click here
- Constant Contact chamber discount program
- Office Depot discount program
New Member Recognition
New members receive one month of special business promotion.
- Logo on Chamber website homepage
- Logo on Chamber weekly eNewsletter
- Logo on social media pages
- Logo on Chamber page in Covington Reporter (first issue of the month)
- Recognition at Monthly Membership Luncheon
The Covington Chamber of Commerce is the voice of busineess in our community. We work closely with local and regional government agencies to keep our members informed and ensure they have a voice in any issues that affect the business community.
We are proud members of the South Sound Chamber of Commerce Legislative Coalition (SSCCLC). The SSCCLC advocates for business and business-related policies impacting the South Sound region. Member chambers include: Auburn Area (Auburn, Algona & Pacific), Covington, Fife/Milton/Edgewood, Kent, Puyallup/Sumner, Renton and Southwest King County (Tukwila, SeaTac, Burien & Des Moines) Chambers of Commerce. Collectively, we represent approximately 3,262 businesses employing more than 185,977 workers with over $100 Billion in revenue in the South King County and North Pierce County region. The primary goals of our Coalition are increasing jobs, competitiveness, and regional productivity. The South King and Pierce County region is an economic powerhouse for the state with significant manufacturing, retail, service and warehousing industries.